Adsense

Sunday 27 October 2013

MY BIGGEST DILEMMA - TO MOVE ON OR TO WAIT?

It'z been almost a month since we broke up, well actually not “WE”, it waz “HE” who broke up, who dumped me coz of just no reason. I waz shattered, heart broken and above all “LOST”, lost in my own world, lost in his memoriez, in his so called “LOVE”. Seemed like every song is portraying my situation, seemed like I have lost the inner “ME”, my essence and myself. Everything waz lost somewhere. I couldn’t concentrate on anything, no work, nothing at all. It waz his thoughtz, his talkz, his smile, his laughter, his wordz and only ”HIM” who surrounded my mind 24x7. Yes, I love him madly, truly and purely 

But he doesn’t love me, infact he didn’t even bother to know if I am alive or not. It'z been 27 dayz since he broke up and not even once he contact me since then. Seemz like our 1 year relationship waz just of “ZERO” value in his life but why? Why he is doing so? Where did my LOVE for him lag behind? Why can’t he still be with me? These questionz were just increasing day by day n so waz the curiosity to get itz answerz but all I saw waz a “DEAD END” so finally my friendz supported me and help me recover 

Now I am almost recovered from the shock n reality of our breakup. I tried to start leading my normal life again, not for me but for my near n loved onez coz they care for me n can’t see me upset n ruining myself the way I had been doing since long but the real question is still unanswered ”WHAT TO DO NOW? SHOULD I MOVE ON COMPLETELY OR STILL WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK?"  

Well the answer to this question is extremely difficult coz on one hand is my “LOVE” n my “FEELINGZ” towardz him, my pure n true feelingz which isn’t easy to ignore coz I still love him a lot from every piece of my broken heart n on the other hand is my whole life, my family, my friendz who just want my happiness, who care for me, who love me, who can’t see me shattered the way I waz, so what should I do? 

Well I don't know about otherz but in my case “HE” didn’t even look back n bothered to contact me, not even once he bothered to know how am I surviving without him, not even once he bothered to know if I am alive or not, he is happy without me. This attitude of his clearly portrayz that “HE HAS MOVED ON” n that too very easily. It'z also quite evident that he didn't love me ever the way I did or else atleast once he would have contacted me directly or indirectly so I have decided to “MOVE ON”. Yes I will move on n I will be determined enough to stay on my decision in future as well coz now if he ever triez to contact me I will never ever give him a chance again coz this decision is definately justified from each n every aspect. I know it'z easy to say but damn difficult to move on in reality but it'z not impossible either so I will give myself a second chance n will give a fresh start coz I guess I deserve it to the core 

6 comments:

  1. That should be the spirit ... later he would be regretful of his act ... don't give him a chance again and keep moving all the best ma friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. am a regular reader of your blog...i like them... don't stop writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m also gng through same situations...bt after reading dis nw I have also decided to move on...i dnt knw U...bt wot U said is absolutely ryt ...jst can say thanks for advise..der R many who R gng through the same situation..so I request all to nt to wait n jst move on....once again thanku..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL :

    I broke up with him
    today.
    I told him I wasn’t
    happy.
    He didn’t even ask why.
    I thought he would ask
    me to stay.
    But he didn’t.
    He just let me go.
    And just like that,
    I lost the guy I waited
    for so long.

    GUY :

    She broke up with me
    today.
    She said she wasn’t
    happy.
    I was too hurt to ask
    why.
    I wanted to stop her
    from leaving.
    But if she’s not happy
    with me, there’s no
    way I can make her
    stay.
    So I just let her go.
    Just like that,
    I lost the girl I’ve been
    dreaming of for so long...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thru the same situation. We have been together for 7 years long distance rship but was still very lovingly until he told me he wan to break up 4 months ago. I felt really difficult to move on bcos I am all alone on the other side of the world with no family and close friends. I am still deciding whether to go back to my home for my family but everyone felt that part of me is going back for me. Its a difficult decision and I wish i can hang on staying by myself alittle longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. going thru similar but not same.....we were in relationship for almost 3 yrs n thn we broke up coz our parents wanted us 2 do so...and we respect thm..its almost 1 yr since our break up and still we r unable to go on with our life cmpletely and waiting for miracle to happen......

    ReplyDelete