Adsense

Sunday 27 October 2013

AT TIMEZ BEING ALONE IS THE ONLY WAY OUT

Dear diary I don’t know what is happening with me. I am just not feeling right. I am feeling uneasy, restless, thousandz of thingz are flooded in my mind, my future, my career, my family, my boyfriend. I am way too tensed. I don’t know why I am feeling like this. This is the first time I am feeling such uneasiness. Seemz like my essence and “ME”, all got vanished suddenly 

From the past few dayz I am feeling this, it'z like a bad sort of feeling, as if something is not going “RIGHT”, as if there is something wrong going around. Seemz like I am not able to figure it out as well, not only this but even strange is that I don’t even feel like talking to anyone. I just feel like staying “ALONE”, all alone. From past few dayz I am not speaking to anyone properly, not even “HIM”. I am not able to speak up anything to anyone coz it'z almost impossible for me to explain what I am going through right now as I am myself not able to figure it out 


I wonder diary, why me? Why am I experiencing this aweful feeling. It'z so upsetting. Due to this behaviour of mine, my friendz are misinterpreting me, they think I am ignoring them, they think I am showing attitude, all of them, one after another are leaving me but there waz only one person who didn’t. It waz “HIM”. In my difficult situation and my changed behaviour he waz the one who supported me throughout, he made me speak up my problem, he consoled me 

Basically we girlz face so many hurdlez, upz and downz, mental and physical shockz, family pressure, work stress, thousandz of burdenz and responsibilitiez that at timez we just need a “BREAK”. Thatz the time we should stay “ALONE” for a time being ofcourse. This break is necessary so as to revive yourself and your “INNER YOU”, your soul. He made me realize what and why I waz going through. Now that I had my “ALONE BREAK” with his support I am back. I have again revived so alwayz remember “AT TIMEZ BEING ALONE IS THE ONLY WAY OUT” 

No comments:

Post a Comment