Adsense

Thursday 17 October 2013

A SAD LOVE STORY



There was a couple who decided to End their

relationship. Boy was not ready to accept it but

he had to…..

One Day Boy Got Married……

His Ex-Girlfriend approached him and said :-

How Dare You Used My Favorite Color As The

Theme For Your Wedding!!!

How Dare You Use My Favorite Flower As Your

Decoration!!!

How Dare You To Set Our Anniversary As Your

Wedding Day!!!

& How Dare You Use Our Theme Song For The

Ceremony!!!

The Boy Cried And Said :-

“Because This Is The Only Way I Could

Pretend That You Are My Bride….”

Moral :-

Never Leave Someone For Little

Misunderstandings.Only Few In The Millions
Gets True Love..

4 comments:

  1. As usual a heart touching love story! NiicEe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is really lucky which whom she left destiny gives her back............

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
    sad love

    ReplyDelete