Adsense

Saturday 7 December 2013

HEART TOUCHING, MUST READ !!


Pencil: I'm sorry.
Eraser: For what? You didn't do
anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry, you get hurt
because of me.
Whenever I made a mistake, you're
always there to erase it. But as you
make my mistakes vanish, you lose
a part of yourself and get smaller
and smaller each time.
Eraser: That's true, but I don't
really mind. You see, I was made to
do this, Iwas made to help you
whenever you do something wrong,
even though one day I know I'll be
gone.
I'm actually happy with my job. So
please, stop worrying I hate seeing
you sad.
"Our Parents are like the eraser,
whereas we children are the pencil.
They're always there for their
children, cleaning up their
mistakes.
Sometimes along the way they get
hurt and become smaller (older
and eventually pass on) ...
Take care of your Parents, treat
them with kindness and most
especially love them." ??

No comments:

Post a Comment