Adsense

Monday 3 March 2014

Blonde Arguing over first class



A plane is on its way to Toronto when a blonde woman in economy class gets up and moves

 to the first class section and sits down. The flight attendant watches her do this and asks

to see her ticket, and then explains that since she paid for economy class she must return

 to her seat in the back. The woman replies, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to

Toronto and I’m staying right here.”

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the copilot about this blonde

 second class passenger sitting in first class and refusing to move back to her seat.

 The co-pilot leaves the cockpit and tries to explain to the blonde passenger that she must

go back to economy class because she didn’t pay for first class, but she insists,

 “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to Toronto and I’m staying right here.”

The co-pilot returns to the cockpit and warns him that they’d better have some

policemen waiting to arrest the blonde woman because she won’t listen to reason.

The pilot tells him, “I’m married to a blonde and I speak their language.

 I”ll try to convince her.” He leaves the cockpit, approaches the blonde

 passenger and whispers something in her ear.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” she apologizes, gets up and immediately returns to her

seat in second class.

“What did you tell her?” the flight attendant and co-pilot ask in amazement.

“I told her that first class isn’t going to Toronto,” he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment