Adsense

Saturday 22 February 2014

Love


When I feel the love for you is emptied in my heart...
It grows once again as new...
Just like a new leaf sprouting after the withered
one...
I should have let you go in the starting itself...
Now after loving you this much, I can’t let you go...It’s too late now,
I am aged enough to die soon…
But even after all these years, if I can’t let you go
then how would I been able to let you go in the
beginning?
There is so much of love resting in my heart... I can’t hide it from anyone and also I can’t show it to
another...
Sitting lonely under this tree and without anyone to
care,
I just yearn for a simple hug...
This is the same thing I do every day… I just come here and sit under this lonely tree...
Like feathers of dead crow withering against wind,
My life withers day by day against your love...
Having lived most of my life in your longing,
it’s hard for me to accept that
These all are because I loved the one, who don’t want to love me at all...
Having spent my lonely days just with your happy
memories,
Sometimes I do regret that I should not have waited
for you,
When you went away too far without caring about me...
I shouldn’t have known in the first that
When you didn’t care about me in the beginning
Then you wouldn’t be caring about me in the ending
also…
If I had known, I would have let you go… And in the beginning itself, I would have run away
from your memory
if I had done this, I would now be having a beautiful
family...

No comments:

Post a Comment