Adsense

Tuesday 31 December 2013

25 Sad Quotes



1-Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.

2-It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.

3-I smile a lot because I don’t want people to see how broken I am inside, but sometimes I wish that someone would see through me and save me from my misery.

4-God only knows what went wrong, that you would leave the stage in the middle of a song

5-I’m sitting alone with tears in my eyes trying not to cry

6-Sometimes what you want is not what you need and what you need is not what you want!

7-the worst thing about being single is being alone, but it’s even worse to be with someone and still feel alone.

8-says that real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul..

9-Just once I want to be hard to leave. I want someone to stay up all night thinking about me.

10-i am not perfect and I don’t claim to be I try to please everyone but it don’t always work, I am human I do have a heart and it can be broken! :(

11-”Sometimes I wish I meant as much to you as you mean to me…”

12-people don’t always change. In time they show who they really are…

13-Feeling like breaking down, maybe even taking a break from reality. Go in my room, turn the music up, & kill the lights in case someone comes & sees me crying…

14-People change… For reasons unexplained… Things change… But there’s always a reason. Life can’t always be perfect; we simply have to move on…

15-I used to think we were best friends, but now it’s like we were never friends at all.

16-Sometimes you’ll find that the saddest songs bring you the most comfort, and the memories that make you cry are the happiest ones you’ll ever have

17-I smile and I laugh but you have no idea how sad, lonely and hurt I am inside…

18-I decided to become cold hearted and don’t care what anyone says anymore because I am so tired of people’s mean and hateful attitude and all the shit.

19-Sometimes there is nothing to say. Just take a deep breath and walk away.

20-I tell myself “It will all be okay. Everything will turn out for the best.” What I want to know is, when will I believe myself?

21-believes that things happen for a reason, but can’t understand for what reason, when someone so great suddenly leaves this earth with no time to say bye

22-”It’s sad how you try to care for someone when they can’t even see the good side of what you’ve done for them! Instead you get all the blame”

23-Just trying to find my place right now…feeling a bit lost :(

24-I have done and accomplished a lot of difficult things… and I know, among those things, missing you is the hardest…

25-Sometimes all we really need is someone to wrap us in a big hug and say “everything’s gonna be okay”…

No comments:

Post a Comment