Adsense

Saturday 2 November 2013

My Heart Still Beats For You - Touching

After 1 years of break up....! I

 found a message in my inbox...

 That message was my her...She wrote....

How is you dear . Are you fine.... . .

 My first expression after reading that....

. was shocking...... The girl..... whom i never want 2 remember.....


 Has messaged me......! . Whole past get splashed inside my mind The time...

.We had spent together..... That time.... When we dream of our beautiful future.... .

 The time...... when she said me, Baby......we will prove this world.....that true love really exists.... .

 I just started crying.....by remembering that..... and suddenly i go pass by her profile......, . 

There i saw...... Her status..... It was written that.. ''In a relationship" with....Name of that guy.....

 And saw her whole profile..... It was seem like....she loved that guy very much.... . .

 But i wanted to tell her.......That how much i love her..... but, now the time had changed.... . .

 My hand went to keyboard... fingers on the keys..... . . I wrote..... .

 Umm, nice 2 see you happy with him.....! . . With smiling smiley......

 And give her blessings...For ­ her relation... she too wanted 2 say something.....! . .

 But i know.........I should escape from her life...... As i don't want....

.that our past splashes her new relation, . I simply said......

 Wow, nice to see your message.... I am fine and very happy with my new girl friend.....

. Although i know, i should not spoke that lie..... . But today also her happiness......

 Is my first preference... Yes ., My Heart Still Beats For You...??????????????

1 comment:

  1. Nyc dude...
    People often say that love is lyf bt nvr bothored to know the meaning, ur post splashes(reflects) a few drops from this quote...

    ReplyDelete