Adsense

Thursday 31 October 2013

READ THE STORY GUYSS... ITS DAMN HEART TOUCHING...


GIRl: I miss you.
BOy: And so?
GIRl: I really did.
BOy: oK.
GIRl: I’m sorry.
BOy: What for? GIRl: For ignoring your efforts to communicate
with me.
BOy: Its OK. I got used to it, then I got tired, so I
stopped trying and started forgetting.. GIRl: I...
GIRl: I…tried to forget about you,you see... BOy: ….......
GIRl: Cause it tore me apart that we can never be…
BOy: its OK..
GIRl: Why is it so OK? BOy: I got used to days hoping you’d be back.. but,
then you never did..
I started facing reality, and started to get a move
on.. GIRl: Wait…am I too late?
BOy: Too late for what?
GIRl: To court you?
BOy: You know, I’ve always wanted to hear that
from you... Back then, a years ago.. But…I got used to only wishing for it.. then realized
it would never happen..., so, I stopped hoping... GIRl: I’m really sorry, but dont worry, this time, I
will make your wishes come true...
BOY: Thats not possible...
I have got someone in ma life... GIRl: Its great for you.. Who is she?
When I'll meet her?
BOY: She doesn't want to meet you any day..
GIRL:Why? What I have done to her?
BOY: (slowly replied)-
She just don't wanna meet the one who did hurt me the most..
Its my turn to say sorry.. Time got into me..
You’ve broken my heart already..
I cant risk experiencing that again.
Thank you anyway..
For communicating with me after a years of
silence .. She kept her head down and went silently..
After she left The boy out her picture kept in his
wallet- Some tears rolled down when he
whispered -'Its still you'♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. lol this is shit man if the girl is coming back to ya n u still loved her u needed to move on dumbo

    ReplyDelete