Adsense

Thursday 31 October 2013

My Heart Still Beats For You - Touching



After 1 years of break up....

! I found a message in my inbox...

That message was my her...She wrote....

How is you dear . Are you fine.... . .

My first expression after reading that.....

 was shocking......

The girl..... whom i never want 2 remember.....

 Has messaged me......! .

 Whole past get splashed inside my mind The time....

We had spent together.....

That time.... When we dream of our beautiful future.... .

The time...... when she said me, Baby......

we will prove this world.....t

hat true love really exists.... .

 I just started crying.....by remembering that....

 and suddenly i go pass by her profile......, .

 There i saw...... Her status.....

It was written that.. ''In a relationship" with....Name of that guy.....

And saw her whole profile.....

It was seem like....she loved that guy very much.... . .

But i wanted to tell her.......That how much i love her.....

 but, now the time had changed.... . .

My hand went to keyboard... fingers on the keys..... .

. I wrote..... . Umm, nice 2 see you happy with him.....! .

. With smiling smiley...... And give her blessings...

For ­ her relation... she too wanted 2 say something.....! . .

But i know.........I should escape from her life......

As i don't want.....that our past splashes her new relation, .

I simply said...... Wow, nice to see your message....

I am fine and very happy with my new girl friend......

 Although i know, i should not spoke that lie..... .

 But today also her happiness...... ­

Is my first preference... Yes ., My Heart Still Beats For You..

.?????????????? -

2 comments:

  1. bro nice heart touching story man....!!!really loved it.. :) keep it on

    ReplyDelete